Manufacture process. Shoe's manufacture process will be made in conversation with the customer, solving matters in relation to features and design, as well as the morphology of the food.
Commitments. Shoemaker and customer accept the following commitments:
1. Inma Cosío will start manufacturing the orders only after the client's bank transfer has been done.
2. Delivery time will be agreed with each customer specifically, depending on model, workload and shipping destination. Due to the fact that all shoes are handmade, time frames could be modified because of some possible circumstances.
3. Considering that all our shoes are personalized and made by order after client request, returns for size changes and cancelations are not admitted. The only exception for exchanges is because of manufacture problems. In this case, shoes must be returned in the original packaging and without signs of use. Customers have a period of 7 days from the date of reception to return or exchange the item.
4. Returns or exchanges should be made to our atelier address.
5. The fact that shoes are unique and exclusively made for customers, means that each pair could be subject to small changes or variations. Always bearing in mind that this is a manufacture work in which a pair of shoes is never like another.
6. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making any order.
7. If you have any doubts, claims or suggestions about your order or purchase, you can contact us via e-mail to: